No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Perfect for workouts and jumping rope: Provides great circulation in lower leg, while supporting facia, tendons and muscles against the intense stress jumping creates on your feet, ankles and calf muscles. Can also keep your legs from getting tired and achy.
- Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
- Materials: 92% nylon, 8% lycra
- Machine washable
- women’s shoe sizes 6–9
- men’s shoe sizes 5–9
- women’s shoe sizes 10–16
- men’s shoe sizes 10–15
How do they work? The socks put a light pressure on your legs, which has been proven to help the arteries in your legs relax, allowing blood to flow more freely. The veins in your legs also get a boost pushing blood back to your heart.
- Graduated compression: Socks are tighter around your ankle and get looser as they move up your leg.
- High grade stitching provides long-lasting usage. Can be washed many times without losing compression.
- Breathable fabric dries quickly.
- Ant-slip top cuff helps hold the sock securely up on your leg.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
These socks are great. Comfortable, they stay in place, and double as protection from rope burns when doing rope climbs. Would definitely buy these again.
Working great so far
Have worn these to workout in, play sports and even to work (I stand all day at work). Very comfortable and seem to do work like they say.