No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Portable Jump Rope Mat
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" mat fits any room in the house.
Weight: 7 lb
Excellent for double under training indoors or outdoors.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Set on your carpet for a flat surface for indoor jumping.
- Absorbs the impact to knees joints, etc. when jumping rope.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noises so family and neighbors are not disturbed.
I love it because it adds longevity
I love it because it adds longevity to my jump ropes and it also creates a soft surface for me to jump on instead of jumping on the concrete. I have no dislikes about it, as a matter fact it stores perfectly inside my small gym.
Very good. I enjoy the softness when jump roping and also the good grip on multiple surfaces
It looks okay, but haven't used it much yet. Will update later.
This is a high quality mat and my joints appreciate it! It was nicely packaged as well.
Durable and comfortable
I just started jumping, so don't have much to compare this mat to. Before I had the mat, though, I was using a piece of drywall. After a week of jumping on drywall for 15 mins/day, I had aches in my feet. But the day after I started using the mat, the aches went away. I can't say for sure that the mat cured me, but it's definitely much more comfortable to jump on, and quieter, and now I can jump for longer periods. I think it's quite heavy and durable, too.