No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work and cardio fitness training. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord.
Cord Length: 10ft
Handle Length: 5.5"
Popular for gyms:
- Durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Thick 5mm cord ads resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends. Quickly resize to height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
- Double Unders
- speed ropes
Great! Better than the $29.00 I had before!
I bought several of these for people doing virtual workouts through my gym. Now faced with having to do double unders outdoors, all of our ropes were fraying badly. This rope is ideal for outdoor usage. It’s heavier than our indoor speed ropes, but in a lot of ways, that just helps us build our strength for future indoor DUs. We’re all very happy with them, especially for the price.
Not as good as the 2 older version of the boxers jump rope. This ha dles felt to me really cheap and light, but it still good because the mechanics are the same like the old ones. I habe big problem with one handle it males really bothering noises. I dont know what it is. Ooo yeahvthe rope are extremely cheap i liked more the normal pvc ropes. This rope felt to me extremely rubber and extremely kink. I changed the rope with a usual pvc rope i stil had it. The handles are good only issue it feels light and cheap its not a sanguine quality anymore, but it works and that wha it matters, only problem on of my handles makes strange noises when i jump rope. Can u send me one handle who workes better.
A+++++ wonderful rope for all types of jump rope training. Makes using a speed rope even easier.