No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
The Bullet FIT Rope* features a near frictionless spin and an innovative head design that makes resizing or cord replacement extremely quick and easy.
- No screwdriver or allen wrench required. Replace or resize cables by loosening the chuck at the head of the rope with your fingers.
- No more cutting excess cable. The handles can hold up to 5" of excess rope each, giving you 10" of additional cable/cord length to play with (for 3/32" cable and smaller). No more worry about cutting your cable too short. This also allows multiple jumpers of different heights to use the same rope and quickly resize for their needs.
- Lightning quick spin: Dual steel ball bearings in the handle make this one of the smoothest, fastest ropes in the world.
- Accepts multiple cables and cords: Fits the thinnest speed cables all the way up to 1/8" freestyle cables.
- Choose your jump angle: The handles allow you to insert your cable at a 90 degree or 180 degree angle. 90 degrees is best for pure speed. 180 degrees is better for fitness and freestyle routines that include crossing movements.
Handles: 6.6" long / anodized aluminum / slip-protect knurl grip
Weight: 2.5oz (each handle)
Durability: High-grade steel ball bearings won't rust or wear out
- point of view
No upgrades from here
This rope is fast. I recommend it if you can get a consistent 10-15 because once you keep practicing with it, there’s no need to upgrade your rope. The weight and speed is perfect to excel in your DU. The only downfall is to check the handle every now and again to make sure the grip is tight on the rope, over time it losens and the rope can come out
Best for people wanting to go fast
If you are just getting into jump rope, this rope is probably too much for you. This set is meant for those that are already experienced in jump roping. The bearings help spin the handles well past 90 seconds without interference. The rope is strong and wont break unless cut with a tool. I would recommend this rope for those that want to go faster and get a more extreme workout. If your beginning, then look for another rope that is heavier.
Easy to use, fair grip, great spin
I'm very pleased with my bullet rope so far. The chuck is easy to use when changing ropes or adjusting lengths (which is nice as a relative newcomer to speed ropes). The grip seems pretty reasonable on the handles, nothing too grippy or aggressive, but probably fine for most people and most workouts. The bearings seem to spin VERY well, so I'm super pleased with that. Overall I think these feel like a pretty good value, especially given the adjustability.
Bullet is amazing
This is the best jump rope I have bought so far. Super smooth bearings and great grip handle. Definitely recommend.
Assembly was easy and I love the extras that came with it such as other rope options, grip tape and a bag. Worth every penny!