No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
Portable Jump Rope Mat
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" mat fits any room in the house.
Weight: 7 lb
Excellent for double under training indoors or outdoors.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Set on your carpet for a flat surface for indoor jumping.
- Absorbs the impact to knees joints, etc. when jumping rope.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noises so family and neighbors are not disturbed.
- jumping rope
- ceramic tile
Bought and got it just a few days before the quarantine buzz and eventual lockdown, and I wouldn't be able to skip rope or do body workouts without it. Love it!
I have a bad knee from an injury sustained in the military. I use this mat on slick shiny ceramic tile, it provides tons of traction, doesn’t move whatsoever, and with proper footwear provides all the cushioning I need to make jumping rope pretty low impact to my knees. Great, durable, well build product.
Excellent product, just as advertised, good quality, great cushion for joints, very practical, you can take it anywhere. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Wonderful mat to help absorb all that force when skipping. Suitable for a narrow balcony in a high rise. I work at home and want a 20 min workout outside on days I don't go to the gym. This has made that doable. Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for. I use it to jump rope in my carpeted living room. It's thick enough to give you a flat surface and takes up just the right amount of space.