No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
- Material: 80% Dacron, 20% Polypropylene for durable, long lasting wear resistance that will hold up to regular workouts. Can be used outdoors and get wet. Rope material won't shed like manila ropes!
- Extra Long Handles: 10" heat-shrink grips for improved grip and protection for your hands; guaranteed to never come off.
- Anchor Kit Included: Comes with two 2" x 16" nylon anchor straps with double sewn, strong (1500lbs) nylon webbing and one carabiner to securely and safely anchor your rope.
- Reviews (115)
- Questions (0)
Great Rope, Good Quality, Does what it's supposed to
I ordered this rope a little over a month ago and donated it to my Gym as the rope there was falling apart and they were too cheap to get a new one. Since the battle rope is a major part of my workout routine, i had to have a new one. This is a quality rope with excellent handles and does exactly what it's meant to. It goes through a lot of wear and tear at the gym and so far is holding up quite well. I would buy this rope again over and over based on my experience thus far.
Great for conditioning purposes
A bit stiff out of the box, but that's to be expected. The 1.5 inch is definitely the best choice for conditioning vs strength work. I've only used it a handful of times so I can't comment on it's long term durability, but if you take care of it (don't use it in rocks or on rough concrete, store it properly) I don't see any reason why it wouldn't last.
Great experience so far. Ropes look good, feel very well built - a great work out. Bought the 2” 30ft to fit in my gym, very pleased. Shipped quickly.
So far so good! I've used this only 25x or so over the last week weeks, but the actual rope has held up well. It has stayed tightly woven together. One down side is the rope anchor cover' s graphic wore out nearly after the first use. I'd rather take a 1/2 star off, but that's the only minor flaw I've noticed.
Purple battle rope
Excellent!. Great service and quick shipping. Rope is of great quality. Good value!