No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
- No screwdriver or allen wrench required. Replace or resize cables by loosening the chuck at the head of the rope with your fingers.
- No more cutting excess cable. The handles can hold up to 5" of excess rope each, giving you 10" of additional cable/cord length to play with (for 3/32" cable and smaller). No more worry about cutting your cable too short. This also allows multiple jumpers of different heights to use the same rope and quickly resize for their needs.
- Lightning quick spin: Dual steel ball bearings in the handle make this one of the smoothest, fastest ropes in the world.
- Accepts multiple cables and cords: Easily fits the thinnest speed cables all the way up to thick 4mm PVC cord (thicker cables won't go all the way down into the handle, but will fit in the chuck and work just fine).
Handles: 6.3" (16cm) long / anodized aluminum / slip-protect knurl grip
Weight: 2.5oz (each handle)
Durability: High-grade steel ball bearings won't rust or wear out
Each purchase includes:
- two Bullet Rope handles
- a storage bag
- a 3/32" nylon coated cable (you choose color)
- a Thick 2 Thin cable
- a roll of grip tape (optional for adding foam grip to handles).
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (8)
Easy to use, fair grip, great spin
I'm very pleased with my bullet rope so far. The chuck is easy to use when changing ropes or adjusting lengths (which is nice as a relative newcomer to speed ropes). The grip seems pretty reasonable on the handles, nothing too grippy or aggressive, but probably fine for most people and most workouts. The bearings seem to spin VERY well, so I'm super pleased with that. Overall I think these feel like a pretty good value, especially given the adjustability.
Bullet is amazing
This is the best jump rope I have bought so far. Super smooth bearings and great grip handle. Definitely recommend.
Assembly was easy and I love the extras that came with it such as other rope options, grip tape and a bag. Worth every penny!
Bullet Rope review
I really enjoyed my time using the bullet rope. I was really amazed with the handes themselves and how well it can handle some of the ropes that it came with. The Steal ball bearings are well lubricated and i am able to perform double unders with ease. What i also love about the bullet rope is that its rope adjustment system was developed where all you got to do is slide the rope into the handle and adjust from the tip. I can no longer go through the hassle of cutting the rope to a certain size and then decide that i want to change it so i would need to go buy me another rope. The ropes that i enjoyed the most were the nylon coated cable and the bare wire cable. I didn't go fond with the 4mm pvc rope bc i couldnt get the rope into the handle to adjust and it only goes through the tips where you screw the into the handle to tighten the rope. Also i just dont get a well enough feedback from the rope. It could be just me, but i feel like its only good for 3mm and below. Being as it may, you not limited to these ropes as you can put in any rope into the bulletrope handles. I am currently using a thick 2 thin cable since i am traveling and i love every minute of it. I would suggest sticking with the EliteSRS speed ropes because they are the ones that go so well with these handles
Amazing. Did double unders on my first use with this rope. Highly recommend this product. Super fast shipment and super quality!