No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
A complete kit includes everything you need for double under training and competition. Save vs buying each item individually. Experiment with different speed cable options. Convenient jump rope and cable storage. Includes:
- Elite Surge 2.0 Rope: Patented* Elite Surge 2.0 rope with standard black 3/32" nylon coated cable. Top end CrossFit double under jump rope.
- 3/32" Replacement Cable: 3/32" nylon coated black replacement cable (quick replacement when other training cable wears out).
- Outdoor Rated Heavy Cable: 3mm black outdoor heavy cable for outdoor training (will last longer on abrasive surfaces).
- Bare Cable: Bare wire cable for use during competition. Fastest cable. (Includes plug inserts so the cable won't wear the handle.)
- Freestyle Cable: 1/8" white freestyle cable (a "heavier" cable for freestyle movements or added resistance).
- Cable Cutters: Light weight cable cutters for quickly trimming and resizing your cables.
- Adjustable Screws: 2 small and 2 large adjustable screws for securing your replacement cables to jump rope handles.
- Teko Bag: A handy bag for storing your jump rope, screws and extra cables.
*Patent No. US 9,427,613
- Reviews (34)
- Questions (3)
Good quality rope and handles great price
Lots of ropes!
I have destroyed two sets of cheap ropes, I just got started three months ago but I use them almost everyday. And so I decided to invest in a set, a better rope makes a difference, I have been working on doing consecutive double unders for a while and have been getting stuck at 25ish, part of the problem was my cheap PVC rope wouldn't rotate correctly. After a warm up I did 50 in a row and that has been my goal for the last few weeks! The handles are a little smaller than anything I've used before, but no real complaint there, just different. I haven't used all the sizes yet but the thickest one gives my arms a bit of a workout and the smallest one is good for the days I'm focusing on my legs. To summarize: Highly recommend!
Was able to size and cut the rope in a half hour with a friend’s help, and enjoy jumping with it. Works great as a speed rope, which is what I bought it for.
Great kit excellent ropes
Works very well my ability is the limiting part of my double under training the ropes all work great.
Its been great, really love using them day in day out