No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Thick 1.3-pound jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts.
NEW upgraded handles include dual-ball bearings for smoother spin. This also fixes an issue with the cord rubbing and wearing at the handle.
Why this rope? If you want a quicker cardio workout and a heavier burn in your shoulders and forearms. You will definitely feel the burn using this rope for even short amounts of time.
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.
- 8ft: recommended for heights 5'7" and under
- 9ft: recommended for heights 5'8" - 6'
- 10ft: recommended for heights 6'1" and taller
- Quicker cardio workouts
- Build forearm and hand strength
- Engaging should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout while jumping rope
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders
Pros And Cons
The biggest drawback to high quality jump ropes such as this one is that it is NOT intended to be adjustable. Because the ends of the rope have a special insert for the bolt to screw into. However, it is possible to cut the rope and splice the ends so that the bolt can screw in securely. I was able to adjust the length of this jump rope and secure it firmly in place, better-than-new. But it was not easy and I don't recommend disassembly of any brand new product. That's a risk I took. The greatest strength this rope has is its durability and quality of bearings. I can see this rope lasting for a long time on any surface. It is quite heavy and provides adequate resistance. The weight makes it an easy rope to use however because it is rotating slower and the rope is being pulled taut as you are swinging it. It makes an excellent warm-up and workout for the forearms and wrists specifically. The handles are thick and resemble Fat Gripz, which increases the resistance significantly. While not readily visible, you need a considerable amount of grip strength to hold onto this bad boy. The over-all value of this rope is very good. High quality ropes typically sell for $30 or more.