No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day. Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
"All In One" Rope (Speed + Freestyle)
An ideal rope for high intensity and interval workouts that mix speed and freestyle elements. Cable speed rope will go as fast as you want for double/triple unders. Swivel tip ball bearings enable freestyle elements like crossing moves. 6.125" aluminium handle with knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
Who should try this rope? Double under pros who want to mix crossing moves and other freestyle elements into their workouts.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and the thin 6.125" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Handle durability: High-grade aluminium handle.
- Easily adjustable: Comes with 9.8ft long cable. Adjust using screw/collar system for your height. See our sizing guide.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Handle Construction: High-grade 6.125-inch aluminium handles with dual ball bearing head and knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
- 2x Cables: Includes two 2.4mm PVC coated speed cables. These aren't as durable as the 3/32" nylon-coated speed cable.
- Carrying Bag: Includes jump rope carrying bag.
- Spare Parts: Comes with 2x spare screw/collars and cable end covers.
Question: What are the grips made of?
Answer: Aluminium handles with cross-hatched knurl grips.
Question: How long is the rope?
Answer: The length of the rope is 9.8ft (3 meters). Adjust down as needed and trim with cable cutters.
- Reviews (12)
- Questions (4)
I need more practice!
I really like the jump rope although I wish the "rope" was a tad heavier but that's just me. I need more practice.
It was easy to size and cut, the handles spin great and do not catch at all. You get a second rope as well, great value!
Great rope for beginners to intermediate crossfit
This rope is a great rope for Crossfit. Light handles, cables good enough for beginners in WODs and training; unlike the really thin ones that's meant for speed in competitions. Good start for beginners to intermediate users. And at USD15, it's excellent in value. Although, the quality of handles doesn't feel as good as the more expensive and established brands in the market.
Great Rope! Beats the RX RPM Rope all Day!
Great rope! I would highly recommend this rope of the RX RPM rope any day. This rope is priced right and is literally the same feel as the RX RPM but a fraction of the cost. The only difference is that this rope is affordable. I really like the metal handles and they are a great feel in your hand. I originally purchased the Elite Surge 2.0 however the handles were tough to hang on too and would get slippery once the sweat began running. I would highly recommend this rope to anyone! Dubs all day every day!
I am a exercise freak
I am a exercise freak, i love any shape or form of exercise. This jump rope is really cool, because its so thin thats what makes it super cool and fast. I could do 50 jumps easily, since its soooo fast. Great quality, great price.