No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day. Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Solid core 1.3-pound jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts. Why this rope? You just get warmer faster. Your heart rate goes up quicker. And you fatigue faster. All the things you want in a training rope.
- 12mm diameter PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- 8ft: Recommended for anyone 5'11" and under
- 9ft: Recommended for anyone 6' or taller
- Rope workouts that are more "muscle burn" than "cardio burn".
- Speed training work for double unders.
- Engaging should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout while jumping rope.
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (1)
This is a tough workout! I must admit, I’ve started using a lighter rope and have been upping the intensity then I will go to the Muay Thai rope.
Nice and heavy
I got a great full body workout
All the things you want in a training rope.
I like how naturally the rope swings desire the weight. There is no feeling of the rope being heavy one it gets going. It felt very natural for me to grab the rope and immediately start jumping. Also, it seems just like a regular rope and I think that's important. It's not as if you have to mentally prepare yourself to seeing a bigger rope. You just get warmer faster. Your heart rate goes up quicker. And you fatigue faster.
A lot lighter than most weighted ropes.
A lot lighter than most weighted ropes. Some are too heavy to manage for more than a few minutes for cardio
great for a warm up
I like the quality most. I know I'm getting a good product. I loved the feel of it, as well as the effective workout in such a short amount of time.