No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Extend the life of your Battle Rope with this anchor strap kit. You no longer have to worry about friction and abrasion damage cause by wrapping your Battle Rope around random objects in your garage or at the gym. With the strain now placed on the anchor kit you can focus on your workout and not your rope.
- Includes: Two straps and one snap hook. One strap can be looped around your Battle Rope and the other looped around a heavy anchoring point. The snap hook is then used to connect the two straps.
- Details: Double sewn, reinforced nylon straps are rated up to 1,500 lbs. At 2" wide, they double the protection coverage of most anchor strap kits on the market.
- Fits All Size Battle Ropes: Our straps measure 16in long x 2in wide can accommodate 1.5" or 2" Battle Ropes and any heavy anchor point up to 13" in diameter. You can also use a single strap with the snap hook to attach your Battle Rope to any solid eye hook or fixed metal loop anchor.
- Easy to Use: Setup is quick and hassle free. By attaching 1 anchor strap to the middle of the rope, setup and take down is now reduced to clipping and unclipped the snap hook to your anchor point.
To set up the anchor point, simply loop one of the anchor straps around your Battle Rope and loop the other anchor strap around heavy object. Once both straps are in place attach them together with the snap hook included in your kit.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Beware of the carabiner
The anchor straps work well, but the carabiners that come with the sets will open up upon impact with the floor and chew through the straps. We purchased 2 sets of straps at the same time because we have 2 ropes. This happened on both of them within a week of use. Get a carabiner that locks.
So far, so good. Both straps are very sturdy and are holding up well. I am pleased with my purchase.
Battle rope straps
So far they work great.
I bought this strap kit over others as the material clearly looked like better quality
I bought this strap kit over others on Amazon as the material clearly looked like better quality. It's basically the same high quality material the seatbelt sin your car are made out of. This should do the trick perfectly as it includes 2 straps and a carabiner. I also purchased a metal screw in anchor point to use this with.