No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
The Fastest Speed Jumping Cable
An ultra thin coated cable for competition speed jumping. Thinnest, lightest speed cable available.
- 1.1mm: Slightly thinner is the fastest be least durable and lightest option.
- 1.3mm: Includes an extra coating of PTFE for a little more weight and durability.
- Recommended for experienced competitive jumpers only. It cuts through the air like no other cable, but it can be hard to "feel" the rope because it is so thin and light.
- PTFE coating adds durability, but it will still wear through quickly if used on abrasive surfaces like concrete. Recommended for smooth indoor surfaces only.
- Comes with a cable stop at one end and an adjustable screw for adjusting size.
- Comes with heat shrink tubing applied to one side for an easier grip with the jump rope handle or adjustable screw.
I just switch from RPM over to Elite SRS Bullet and loved it. It spins so much faster and it does not entangle (because I did not tighten the other end with the stopper - per the video - THANK YOU)! The bearings are amazingly smooth. And the handles are so light that it doesn't fatigue your forearms. I already gotten more reps out of this rope already. Best of all, great price for the quality and outcome you get. I am so happy with it that I may get a second set as back up.
Super Fast Rope
My daughter has been using this type of rope for about 3 years. She recently bought a new one as a replacement for the last one that finally broke. Happy to say she broke a provincial record with it. This is the only rope she will buy now.
While I admittedly not an expert at double unders I am very good and this rope was a few inches too short. I have two brand new ropes that I can not use and despite calling customer service nothing was offered to try and rectify the issue. I would have happily exchanged the brand new ropes that are still in the bag for ones I could actually use.
I cooldn't believe how fast the rope arrived. I live in Canada, ordered one day and it arrived the next. I ordered the teflon coated rope and it was exactly what I wanted.
a melhor corda de pulo que ja usei, super rapida, nem sente o peso do giro, com certeza meus treinos serão mais eficazes!!!