No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day. Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
An Affordable, Durable Gym & Fitness Rope that Does Everything Well
A new "hybrid" jump rope that does everything well, featuring an innovative "Thin 2 Thick" cable for added durability and cable life. An ideal rope to have in your gym bag for rope warmups and workouts. The unique PVC coated cable on this rope is a standard 2.4mm diameter near the handles, tapering to a 4mm diameter in the middle (underneath the feet). This adds durability to the cable without sacrificing all the speed of a standard thick outdoor PVC rope.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and long 6.75" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Cable durability: The "Thin 2 Thick" cable will extend the life of your rope. (Please note: This is not an outdoor rope. The "Thin 2 Thick" cable will last longer on concrete/abrasive surfaces than a standard cable, but will still wear through eventually. If you want a purely outdoor fitness rope, try the Boxer's Training Rope 2.0. For outdoor speed training try the Elite Surge with an Outdoor Heavy Cable.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Sizing: Metal extension spindles with eyeball-bearing tips make for easy cable adjustments. The cable is 10ft long, and adjustable to be used by people of different heights. See our sizing guide.
- Handle Construction: Light-weight hollow plastic handles with foam grips. Won't slip when you sweat.
- Cable: "Thick/Thin" PVC coated cable speed rope is 2.4mm near the handles, tapering to a 4mm PVC coated cable underneath the feet.
- Light weight: Hollow plastic/foam grips make this rope very light (4.6 oz) and a good choice for endurance workouts.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (2)
these ropes are the best
smooth and fast, love to use these ropes when working out
Love the rope. Is helping me get so much closer to getting my double unders