No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
This jump rope makes freestyle power moves just a little easier -- the handles are soft and much more forgiving to land on. Power tricks with traditional hard-plastic freestyle handles can leave bruises on your hands. These won't.
- Handles: 6.6" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 0.8" diameter at the end. Indestructible, flexible handles - lighter, softer and smaller than traditional hard-plastic handles. Smooth turning handles are made from special polypropylene that will bend and flex but never shatter.
- Cord: 10ft white PVC cord (4mm)
- Sizing: Features snap/lock system for easy length adjustment. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors. Resize for your purposes.
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
Orders for team jumpers. We had a few get them last year and they loved them. The handles have a nice weight and the flexibility when doing tricks with hand on the floor is great. Doesn’t hurt and the handles don’t break.
perfect for freestyle
THE jump rope
Review of the Flex Freestyle Rope
Okay the pluses to this rope are: + Nice long grippy handles + Easy to adjust rope length + Price + Weight slightly on par for rotational balance The negatives to this rope: - Handle material gave abit too much flex towards the rope end, thus causing it to slow down for double unders - Rope weight of 4oz's was abit to lite for me for rotational balance, believe maybe a 6 or 8oz would solve that - More cool color selection for ropes (lol)
I LOVED it.
The handle feels great!! It's quick, doesn't tangle easily, the grip on the handle was easy on my hands.
My jumpers are fighting over this rope now as they all enjoyed it so much!
My jumpers liked the narrower long handles that were flexible as well as how light the rope felt when they jumped. My jumpers agreed that they liked the handles when they did donkey kicks and push ups but over and over again they just said they liked the new handle design and the rope weight.