No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day (with the exception of large wholesale orders or large items, like battle ropes, which take longer to process). Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
"All In One" Rope
An ideal rope for high intensity and interval workouts that mix speed and freestyle elements. Cable speed rope will go as fast as you want for double/triple unders. Swivel tip ball bearings enable freestyle elements like crossing moves. 6.125" aluminium handle with knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
Who should try this rope? Double under pros who want to mix crossing moves and other freestyle elements into their workouts.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and the thin 6.125" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Handle durability: High-grade aluminium handle.
- Easily adjustable: Comes with 9.8ft long cable. Adjust using screw/collar system for your height. See our sizing guide.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Handle Construction: High-grade 6.125-inch aluminium handles with dual ball bearing head and knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat. 1oz weight / .5" diameter (each handle)
- 2x Cables: Includes two 2.4mm PVC coated speed cables. These aren't as durable as the 3/32" nylon-coated speed cable.
- Carrying Bag: Includes jump rope carrying bag.
- Spare Parts: Comes with 2x spare screw/collars and cable end covers.
Question: What are the grips made of?
Answer: Aluminium handles with cross-hatched knurl grips.
Question: How long is the rope?
Answer: The length of the rope is 9.8ft (3 meters). Adjust down as needed and trim with cable cutters.
- Reviews (22)
- Questions (7)
Skipping rope review
Really love this rope. It's light and quick and I can string my double unders together no problem
HIT speed rope purchse
great ! great price, great product and fast shipment overseas ! thank you
This is a great rope.
Compared to the Rogue SR-1 (which I've used extensively), the bearings perform just as well, the handles are grippier, and the rope spins just as fast. One thing that could possibly be tweaked is it can sometimes be difficult to slide the handles up and down the rope, due to the coating on the cable. For example, when you're skipping and the rope gets tangled, you can't just yank the handle back to the end of the rope - you often need to use two hands to return the handle to its end of the rope. The thumbscrews that allow adjustment with the fingers are genius. Depending on what type of skipping I'm doing, I like to be able to adjust the rope within 6"; the SR-1 does not allow for this, without having a screwdriver on hand. Overall, excellent rope, will likely purchase another one.
Overall, it is very smooth, makes double unders a little easier and it is nice to have a second cable and the bag. It was hard initially to get the length adjustment screws on tight enough so they would not slide but I would definitely recommend this rope.
Product was recived
It was excellent. The product is pretty good.