No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day. Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Solid core 1.3-pound jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts.
Why this rope? You just get warmer faster. Your heart rate goes up quicker. And you fatigue faster. All the things you want in a training rope.
- 9ft length
- 12mm diameter solid core PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Rope workouts that are more "muscle burn" than "cardio burn".
- Speed training work for double unders.
- Engaging should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout while jumping rope.
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (1)
Feels well built and sturdy.
Overall I think it's a great Rope to learn rhythm and pacing on, though I had expected it to be slightly heavier.
I love the added strength component that is added when using the rope.
As a crossfit coach, I think this could be advertised for crossfitters also. I think this could easily be implemented into CrossFit training for people who do not have double unders. I could see them being used to add an increase in overall output when doing single unders, but could still easily be used by athletes who have double unders. I've used it several times so far in my warmups to warmup my shoulders and I also like it because my weakness in double unders pertains to shoulder fatigue. I could definitely see this benefitting that weakness for myself.