No-Hassle Returns & Refunds
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100% with a 30-day money back guarantee. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Returns & Refunds
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return or request a refund please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".
Shipping Times & Options
We typically send your order out same or next day. Orders placed on the weekend (after 12pm Friday, PST) ship on Monday.
Delivery time depends on what service you choose (standard vs express vs overnight) and your distance from us. We ship most items from our warehouse in Leavenworth, WA.
Shipping Delivery Time - United States
We offer a range of shipping options via FedEx & USPS, including express and overnight options.
- Standard Shipping Delivery Time: If you choose one of the more affordable shipping options expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days.*
- Want it quicker? Choose from our Express, 2-day and Overnight options for quicker delivery.*
*Expect longer delivery times if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on our Battle Ropes (because of their size). Everything else we ship gets to Alaska and Hawaii within the above mentioned time frames.
Note that shipping times will vary by your destination country. We do our best to give shipping delivery date ranges on our checkout page, but international orders are often subject to delays. Specifically, if you are shipping to any country not on the developed countries list (as well as Italy & Spain), it's likely that your shipment will take 3-6 weeks to arrive.
Shipping services: We offer two international shipping services:
- FedEx: This is a door-to-door service.
- USPS: This is sometimes a door-to-door services, sometimes not depending on your location, especially First-Class Mail International. You may have to pick up at your local post office.
Also note: Your destination country may charge additional duties, taxes and fees that we are unable to incorporate into your shipping quote. Any such fees are your responsibility. Please note that duties, taxes, and/or any other fees originating from the destination country vary by region and change on a regular basis.
Jump rope speed cable is thicker (4mm) underfoot for added weight and durability. The added thickness makes this a slower and more durable than standard speed cables.
- Outdoor jumping
- Anyone who wants more feedback/feel from their speed cable (some light/thin speed cables can be hard to feel)
- 10 feet long
- Include adjustable screws for resizing
- 4mm underfoot
- 2.4mm thick near handles.
Feedback on this rope from our product testing group:
- Con: Differences in cable thickness can cause a little "slop" at lower speeds.
- Con: Can be more difficult to resize, as you will have to trip each side equally to make sure the thick part is even underfoot.
- Pro: Extra weight makes for a harder workout.
- Pro: Carries momentum of the swing well, without the rest of the rope being overly heavy like other thick ropes
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Works as advertised
The extra weight on the cable has helped me out. Would not hesitate to recommend.
This product held up well to the usuage I put it through.
Having a thicker rope for the section you jump over gave me great control and feel of where the rope was in time and space in relation to my jump. This is a fantastic product that will help people develop double unders due to this fact. Although I had to slow my double under rate down a slight bit it was useful to get comfortable with the timing needed for double unders. The weight of the rope was heavier then I normally use however this was expected due to the thicker section of rope. I let a few members of the crossfit gym I coach at try this product out and they enjoyed the feel of this product. One member also got their first double under using this rope! The few members who used the rope all agreed they would enjoy owning this product as it aided them in learning and becoming more efficient with double unders.
Really like the weight and hopefully its durability.
It is a fast training rope. No problem with double unders. Not as fast as some other "speed" ropes, but would be a great every day beater rope that should hold up better. With the added weight I liked it best with a thicker handle.
It's perfect for going fast but still getting some feed back (read: awesome for all those crossfitters that are learning DU's) Pros: Low memory. The weight. GREAT for DU's Cons: Differences in cable thickness caused a little "slop" at lower speeds. It felt like a rope with a weight on the end of it (at lower speeds).